Pages

Monday 1 November 2021

Social media madness

Rewrite:

Social media madness


  1. Tired!!! Physical therapy in the morning, I’m done for the day. As soon as Madison is home from girl scouts, I’m hoping I can sleep!

  2. Me and my boo at the movies, too cute.

  3. You look so happy! Great pic.

  4. You should have called me if you needed something.

  5. I’m single and I’m gonna love it. Fred and I are getting divorced. He put a restraining order on me, he needs help.

  6. Thank you, everyone. I’ll be okay.



  1. Working hard trying to stack that paper, money status all day baby. I’m a young entrepreneur trying to make me some dollars.

  2. Yea, sometimes I think I should get up earlier… then I roll over in my bed and think “Yea, better not.”

  3. New phone, inbox for the number.

  4. I can’t do this anymore, I can’t take it!

  5. Seems to stupid to be real… skeptical.

  6. Oh my gosh! Ryan just pooped and peed on the potty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.