Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

My Mother xx

WALT: This week we have been doing "Character Descriptions" on our Mother or a close female in our lives. First we had to do "Physical Description", "Behaviour" Then "Environment & Belongings".
I did mine about my Mother. Enjoy.

My Mother


Hmm, let me think. My mother… Stunning.
Her eyes shine even when it’s a dull day. Her smile is brighter than the sun. She always has the same smell, flowers. In my opinion, she doesn't need perfume, because her aroma is blooming on it’s on. Her attire fits her perfectly, but she has these unsightly green jeans. That doesn’t matter, because one day, I’ll burn them.
You know I wouldn't do that mum!


Even though she's fifty-one, she looks twenty-five; and, she has a magical voice that puts me to sleep every night. Dad was a genius to marry someone like her!
You know what? Mum don't need no "Happy Pills". She's already joyful and unbelievable without them. Her sense of humour is better than mine, (gold medal for her!).


My mum effects people in a marvellous way. She will change someone's day with a smile or a joke. She surely changes my day with a smile and a hug. She would never use a rude word against someone. (At least not to their face!)


She likes to keep everything tidy. She’ll nag at me until I clean my room. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. When I'm making dinner, she makes me clean all the dishes before we serve, I think it's unfair. But you're the former chef here so I don't care. You'll always kill a spider for me, even when it'd be tiny, and if you're too scared to do it, you'll improvise and get Dad.
You will never know just how beautiful you are to me.
And with that mum, you're my hero!


1 comment:

  1. Wow Lauren! Thank you so much. What an amazing blog. I love you. Mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.